Hardrock SEStarting at $419
With a smooth SR Sun Tour fork with lockout, powerful Tektro mechanical disc brakes, and double-walled alloy wheels, the Hardrock SE is prepared for mountain trails and urban jungles.
- Fully butted A1 Premium Aluminum frame with double ORE down tube for a lighter, more compliant and durable bike, with disc mounts for upgrading
- 80mm-travel SR Suntour fork with preload adjustment and size-specific spring rates means the suspension is dialed for rider size
- Light and durable, double-walled alloy rims are tough enough to handle the rough stuff
- Specialized Fast Trak LK Sport 60 TPI tires use a reduced knob height for lower rolling resistance, but have plenty of grip for confidence on the trail
- Shimano 7-speed, 12-32t cassette offers gearing options for a variety of fitness levels; replaces the freewheel mechanism for lighter weight and more durability
- Specialized Body Geometry Hardrock saddle has front/rear bumpers for on and off-road durability, and ample padding for comfort
Young rippers—and new rippers of every age—ride the Hardrock because of its durability, versatility, and capability, whether cruising through urban environs en route to school or work, tearing up some local mountain singletrack, or poaching a shortcut through the woods to a friend’s house.